It’s that time of year again. The time where everyone thinks of what they want to achieve next year. Most people call them new year’s resolutions. I don’t use that word because I never stick to them. My word is… Goals! These I can stick to and accomplish. Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of our goals for next year.
Before I get into that, I need to explain some things. For those of you that don’t know my mom and I write this blog together. She likes writing about animals, gardening, and cooking and I like beauty, diy’s, parenting, and budgets. I know it’s a lot of topics, but we are combining them to bring you guys a very unique experience. With that, I’ll get into the good stuff.
1. Be consistent – we have had a major problem with being consistent this last year. Starting now we will be doing 2 blog posts a week.
2. Growing a business – after much thought and consideration, my mom and I have decided to take on blogging full time! That way we can work towards bringing you better content. Plus, I’ll be able to stay home with my little bean.
3. Bigger projects – we plan on doing some great posts this year. Our goal is to be able to help you as best as we can. Let us know if there is something that you need help with. We will gladly give any advice we have!
1. Get married – my fiancé and I have been engaged since February. It’s about time we get married. The plan is to have the wedding in April. I’m so excited to be able to spend the rest of my life with him.
2. Buying a house – right now, we are renting from my mom and step father. It’s only a two bedroom house. That’s not really big enough with two boys running around. We have joint custody of my fiancé’s two year old. It is also a really old house with lots of issues. We are ready for something newer.
3. Be the best wife/mother I can be – my son is just under 7 months old and it has been rough. I was used to working and bringing home a paycheck. When I got pregnant, we decided that I would be a stay at home mom. The change was overwhelming. I’m better now and just working towards taking care of the house, the kids, and my man.
Those are our goals for our business and my personal goals. I’ll keep you updated with how everything is going. If you guys have any comments or concerns just let us know. Have a great day and stay beautiful!